Friday, May 23, 2014

Swirling Along

I've been a Brand Ambassador for Swirlgear - running clothes for women - for a few months now, and many of you have asked about the clothing line.  This is a line of clothing designed by women for women and I love it.  The fit is great - the shirts not too tight or too short - and they stay put while running or working out in the gym.  I love my camo hoodie and I wore it all winter in place of a sweater over my camo long sleeve shirt.  I also love the technical fabric which also washes well and doesn't seem to "hold the stink", and believe me, I stink a lot after a run.  Here is a picture of me in my pink camo shirt before the Shamrock 15K:  


For those of you that are interested, the winter long sleeve line is now on sale at 60% off to make room for the new Spring/Fall line.  I think I might order another shirt or two before they are gone, and I can tell you that my daughter is waiting for the all over spray dye capris.



No comments:

Post a Comment